Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Teaser Tuesday




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I'm currently reading THE PALACE JOB by Patrick Weekes. I was craving a fun, smart read and tried about a dozen books before hitting on this one. Perfect.

"Loch kicked Orris in the shin. As he howled and brought the saber down, she raised her shackled arms, caught the saber on the shackles, crossed her wrists to trap the blade, and spun away, yanking the sword from his grasp."

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

She certainly sounds intrepid. Come see my teasers for Necessity's Child by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller and Unremembered by Jessica Brody. Happy reading!

Melissa O. said...

Great teaser -- this sounds like my kind of book! Here's my TT post!

Melissa O. said...

Great teaser -- this sounds like my kind of book! Here's my TT post!