Thursday, February 28, 2013

Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday can be found right here.

One of those quick, easy questions that I ask periodically because the answer is always changing: What are you reading right now? (And, is it good? Would you recommend it? How did you choose it?)

I am currently reading THE PALACE JOB by Patrick Weekes, a fantasy take on an Oceans Eleven-ish plot. After finishing the Kate Atkinson book, I needed something fun and light, but not dopey. I read the first page of several books on the TBR list, but nothing was quite right until I started THE PALACE JOB. Smart AND funny. That's the ticket.

5 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Sounds enticing...but I'm also a big fan of Kate Atkinson.

Here's MY BTT POST

Dana said...

Sounds like a great book for the times we just need to read something fun. Thanks for the review!

Kristin A. said...

Oceans 11 meets Fantasy now that sounds neat!! Can't wait to see how it turns out.

BTT

Anonymous said...

Thanks! for sharing.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/02/booking-through-thursday_28.html

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

I'm not familiar with The Palace Job, but I loved the Ocean's Eleven movies. Enjoy!
2 Kids and Tired Books BTT