Thursday, February 28, 2013

Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday can be found right here.

One of those quick, easy questions that I ask periodically because the answer is always changing: What are you reading right now? (And, is it good? Would you recommend it? How did you choose it?)

I am currently reading THE PALACE JOB by Patrick Weekes, a fantasy take on an Oceans Eleven-ish plot. After finishing the Kate Atkinson book, I needed something fun and light, but not dopey. I read the first page of several books on the TBR list, but nothing was quite right until I started THE PALACE JOB. Smart AND funny. That's the ticket.

5 comments:

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Sounds enticing...but I'm also a big fan of Kate Atkinson.

Here's MY BTT POST

Dana said...

Sounds like a great book for the times we just need to read something fun. Thanks for the review!

Kristin@BloodSweatandBooks said...

Oceans 11 meets Fantasy now that sounds neat!! Can't wait to see how it turns out.

BTT

Tribute Books Mama said...

Thanks! for sharing.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/02/booking-through-thursday_28.html

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

I'm not familiar with The Palace Job, but I loved the Ocean's Eleven movies. Enjoy!
2 Kids and Tired Books BTT