Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Teaser Tuesday




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"Was kissing her Will's way of making sure she didn't forget him while he was gone? Or was he marking his territory before he left town? Only one of those options was flattering."

4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

I'm not sure either option is really flattering. I hope you are enjoying this story. Come see my teasers for Pivot Point by Kasie West and Three Sisters by Susan Mallery. Happy reading!

Tiffany Drew said...

I hadn't heard of this one before. Love the teaser though so I'm definitely gonna have to check it out :)

My Teaser

Unknown said...

I'm not sure either are very flattering...hmmm Here is my TT http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2013/03/teaser-tuesday-march-26-2013.html

Melissa O. said...

Haha, very true -- only one of those options is flattering! What a great teaser...

Here's my TEASER TUESDAYS post.