Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Blog Award!

I've been meaning to post about this for awhile! Deanna H. over at Once Upon a Time gave our blog a Butterfly Award! Very exciting as I don't think we've won any awards before!

Although, it's hard to pick just a few, Allison and I picked these blogs to pass the award on to:
Presenting Lenore
Bookish Ruth
A Patchwork of Books
Girl Detective

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Award up to ten other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blogs.

2 comments:

Lenore Appelhans said...

Thank you :) I love stopping by your blog too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Holly! I love the award and am so glad you enjoyed the book and your pistachios! Southern NM is not known for much, but we are good at the pistachio thing!