Sunday, July 29, 2012

Netgalley Knockout

August 1-31 has been designated as Netgalley Knockout month by Goldilox and the Three Weres. I've been making progress on my collection of e-galleys, but it seemed a fun event to be a part of.

My TBR e-galleys (by publication date - * denotes already published; ** denotes pub date in August; *** denotes pub date in September):

Update: As I finish reading a galley, I will put the title in bold.


*Racing the Devil by Jaden Terrell
*Dead Anyway by Chris Knopf
*Rust by Julie Mars
*Make It Stay by Joan Frank
*Isaac by Ivan G. Goldman
*Zombie by J.R. Angelella
*My Dead Friend Sarah by Peter Rosch
*The Ghosts of Belfast by Stuart Neville
*American Boy by Larry Watson
*Patricide by Joyce Carol Oates
**Scone Island by Frederick Ramsay
**The Templeton Twins Have an Idea by Ellis Weiner
**The Hollow Man by Oliver Harris
**Bones Are Forever by Kathy Reichs
**The Uninvited by Heather Graham
***White Forest by Adam McOmber
***Something Red by Douglas Nicholas
***The Infects by Sean Beaudoin
The Icarus Project by Laura Quimby
The Goldberg Variations by Susan Isaacs
The Dalai Lama's Cat by David Michie
Live by Night by Dennis Lehane
Becoming Holmes by Shane Peacock
An Unattended Death by Victoria Jenkins
Cold Light by Jenn Ashworth
The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
The Girl on the Cliff by Lucinda Riley
Make Believe by Ed Ifkovic
Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingsolver
An Extraordinary Theory of Objects by Stephanie LaCava
Spilt Milk by Chico Buarque
Seven Locks by Christine Wade
Ashenden by Elizabeth Wilhide
Daddy Love by Joyce Carol Oates
A Killer in the Wind by Andrew Klavan
A Study in Revenge by Kieran Shields
Yesterday's Sun by Amanda Brooke

I also have physical galleys of Munster's Case by Hakan Nesser and The Map of Lost Memories by Kim Fay. I have finished reading, but have not yet reviewed, e-galleys of The Stranger In The Room by Amanda Kyle Williams and Charlotte Markham and the House of Darkling by Michael Boccacino. I plan to post those reviews this week. Many of my e-galleys have publication dates in the fall and winter, so I'm not planning a wild attempt to read them all. I would like to make it through all the already-published ones, as well as those to be published in August.

Edited to add the galleys that have come in since posting.

7 comments:

Goldilox said...

Thanks for joining the challenge! Your list is about as long as mine is! Good luck knocking those suckers out. :)

<3 Goldilox

Goldilox said...

Thanks for joining the challenge - your list is about as long as mine! Good luck knocking those suckers out!

<3 Goldilox

A Buckeye Girl Reads said...

My list is just as long, but I just posted a few. :)

Unknown said...

I agree, this challenge is meant for readers like us. I hope we make it by month's end.

Addicted2Heroines said...

I'll be reading The Infects too ;-) Good luck with the challenge!

Jenn said...

Glad to see someone else with a really long list of TBR review copies. :) Good luck!

Unknown said...

Wow! Everyone else's list seems to be huge compared to mine! Hope you get a few knocked off :)