Thursday, May 24, 2007

More Jane, Again

Because I am apparently very boring, all I have to post about is finishing two more of Stephanie Barron's Jane Austen mysteries, Jane and the Ghosts of Netley and Jane and His Lordship's Legacy, both of which were excellent. I love this series, and they're not losing their appeal as the series goes on. Fantastic stuff.

Um, I also re-read the Thursday Next books by Jasper Fforde, as he has a new one coming out in July. I loved reading them again.

And I'm currently reading Peter and the Shadow Thieves by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson, which is lots of fun so far. One of my guesses I made during the first book came true, so I was pleased about that.

Other than that, I'm boxing up books for MOVING DAY in three weeks. Ack! I should put together a list of my "give-away" pile to see if anyone here wants any of my books, but I may not have time. They may just be donated to the library.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Oh, Oh, I would love to know what books you might want to give away, if you have the time! Love free books! I'll pay you the shipping!